Stuffed zucchini make a great main dish. Filled with savory ground turkey and topped with sauce and cheese, this recipe is sure to impress!
|WIC Food Count||3|
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
- Prepare turkey mixture: Mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stuff zucchini with turkey mixture and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over zucchini and cover pan with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until ground turkey is cooked.
- Remove foil and sprinkle dish with mozzarella cheese. Place back in the over and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!