The whole family will love this bread. It’s moist, sweet, and even has vegetables in it!
|WIC Food Count||2|
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, applesauce, eggs, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Gently stir in carrots and pecans.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.