These mini muffins are a great grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings.
|Servings per recipe||12|
|Serving Size||2 mini muffins or 1 regular muffin|
|WIC Food Count||4|
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, quick oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash peeled banana well.
- Add brown sugar, eggs and yogurt to mashed banana and mix until smooth.
- Add banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and fill.
- Bake mini muffins for 13-15 minutes or regular muffins for 20-25 minutes, until muffin tops turn golden brown.
- Enjoy muffins plain or with a thin layer of peanut butter.