DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT WIC?
Your feedback is very important to help us improve WIC services.
Who do I contact?
If you have a complaint about the services provided by your local WIC office or our program, contact:
1. The WIC Director of your local WIC office
- Call your local WIC office in your area and ask them to provide you with the local WIC Director’s contact information.
- Explain to the WIC Director what happened and provide the date and time of the incident.
2. Texas WIC office
- If the local WIC Director cannot answer your questions or solve your problem, call WIC in Austin, Texas, at 1-800-942-3678.
3. If you still have questions or concerns, you can contact the HHS Office of the Ombudsman by doing one of the following:
- Call the HHS office of the Ombudsman at 1-877-787-8999
- Submit an Online Complaint form
- Send a fax to 1-888-780-8099
- Send a letter to this address: HHS Office of the Ombudsman, P.O. Box 13247 Austin, Texas 78711-3247