Summer squash pair with tomatoes and corn in this easy, flavorful side dish.
|WIC Food Count||5+|
How to Make
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, onion, and garlic.
- Stir frequently for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper, epazote, corn, tomatoes, jalapenos, lime juice, sugar, and cilantro.
- Reduce heat to low and cook slowly for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the skillet and allow the dish to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.