This quick quesadilla recipe is super easy and filled with good nutrition. Serve as a snack or add a piece of fruit for a complete lunch.
|WIC Food Count||5|
How to Make
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Spray pan with vegetable oil and place one tortilla into the pan.
- Place ¼ of the bell pepper, black beans, and cheese onto the tortilla.
- When the cheese begins to melt, fold the melted tortilla in half.
- Press down slightly to seal the sides together, and then flip the quesadilla over to brown both sides.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon a little salsa and lettuce on top and enjoy.