Try something new with these delicious stuffed peppers. Rice, corn, and cheese make a yummy filling to complement the flavor of the pepper.
|WIC Food Count||5+|
How to Make
- Place pepper halves in boiling water for 2-3 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet until golden.
- Add rice, tomatoes, green chilies, and corn to the skillet and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into pepper halves and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and bake 5-10 minutes more.