This stir-fry has lots of veggies and a peanut sauce everyone will love. Pair it with brown rice for a complete dinner.
|WIC Food Count||5+|
How to Make
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Prepare the peanut sauce: Place peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cover, microwave 30 to 60 seconds, and then whisk until combined.
- In a large skillet, heat oil at medium heat.
- Add chicken or tofu and sauté until golden (approximately 6 to 8 minutes for chicken, 10-12 minutes for tofu).
- Add vegetables to pan and sauté an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add peanut sauce, stir, and cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve over prepared rice and top with chopped peanuts, if desired.