This recipe has all the flavor of traditional Chinese egg rolls, but without the deep-fried wrapper. This one-pan meal is a great source of protein and veggies!
|Servings per recipe||4|
|Serving size||1-1 ¼ cup|
|WIC Food Count||5|
How to Make
- Combine oil, ginger and garlic in a large skillet.
- Cook on low heat until ginger and garlic are tender, about two minutes.
- Add the ground turkey. Cook on medium heat until turkey is fully cooked and no longer pink.
- Add cabbage, carrots and water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to medium low; let the veggies slowly steam and soften for about two minutes.
- Remove lid and stir.
- Drain excess water.
- Add soy sauce and mix well; sprinkle with green onions.
- Top with chow mein noodles.