Looking for a fast, one pot meal to feed your family? Try this quick and easy recipe for a delicious and flavorful soup that will please the whole family!
|WIC Food Count||5+|
How to Make
- Cut corn tortillas into wedges and spread on a cookie sheet. Spray the wedges evenly with vegetable oil.
- Bake the tortilla wedges in an oven heated to 350 degrees until crisp (10-14 minutes).
- In a large saucepan, add oil and sauté onion and garlic about 5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until ready to serve.
- Serve soup in bowls and top with freshly made tortilla wedges and shredded cheese. Enjoy!