These small pizzas are perfect snack full of protein and whole grains!
|WIC Food Count||4|
How to Make
4 corn or whole-wheat tortillas
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup black beans, cooked or canned
Optional: sliced veggies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place tortillas onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove tortillas from oven and spread the tomato sauce evenly onto each one.
- Top with black beans and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake again for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.